Nothing happens when I click apply to my desktop (DeskScapes 8.1 paid version). Had to install in compatibility for Windows 7. I have log ready to send.
Your computer has a Windows Experience Index base score of 4.3 Your Windows Graphics Experience score is 4.3
DeskScapes appears to be activated on this PC DeskScapes engine does not appear to be running (Generic PnP Monitor) 1 is attached to Intel(R) HD Graphics
Deskscape.dll 2013/10/10 10:19:25 Deskscapes.dll 2013/01/28 10:16:52 DreamControl32.dll 2013/01/21 13:19:42 DeskscapesConfig.exe 2013/10/21 10:26:16 UI\Deskscape.dll 2013/10/21 10:26:52 UI\DeskscapesVideo.dll 2013/01/07 13:02:54 DreamTasks.exe 2013/01/25 10:09:58 DeskscapesVideo.dll 2013/01/07 13:02:22
As you can see, top of this page, Stardock is closed for the holidays. Help will be after they return.
You can shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish, include the log, and don't email them again until you get a response other than the auto reply.
If you do, you will reset your ticket to the end of the queue.
some temporary help for you Gerry
1. Laptop or Desktop?
2. Did you shutdown and restart system after install?
3. Did you download and activate the demo? uninstall the demo and restart before downloading and installing the paid version?
4. newest graphics drivers for your Intel chipset? ( I think believe that AMD or NVidia) chipsets are more powerful
2. Did not restart I'll try that.
3. Not the demo, downloaded from link to my download page.
4. Didn't download drivers, unless windows update did.
Restarted this time after install. Works now, Thank you GigaByte69.
As a heads up I would strongly advise against using any OS compatibility modes for installing the apps as some apps have very different versions depending on the OS they are being installed on.
You are very welcome Gerry
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
Sign in or Create Account